The company or organization website is one of the most important marketing tools. Do not save efforts and resources to design and maintain a good website. If it's made correctly, this investment will returning repeatedly. In the Internet space you are your site! Your website will be successful if it attracts lots of visitors and is able to convince them that your products or services meet their needs.
Before choosing your website design you must answer the following questions:
1. What are the function and purpose of your website – informative, image making, e-commercial, etc.?
2. How to choose the most appropriate keywords?
3. Who are your competitors? How exactly are they presented in Internet?
4. What information will be published on? How to be presented to visitors and clients? What is your website structure concept?
5. How to choose your web designer?
6. What will be your domain name? How to choose the most appropriate domain name?
7. Where will it be located? What will be your hosting provider?
8. How frequently will your website be updated? Who will be involved in?
9. What will be the maintenance?
10. How to make your website easily detected in Internet? Will it have SEO?
11. Will you need an overall advertising strategy for your Internet promotion?
12. What shall you not to do?